Friday, April 24, 2009

We want your feedback!

At Red Barn Artworks, we create many custom gift items using people's photographs. Some of these were our own ideas and some of them came from customers. For example, a local Keene gift shop asked if we could put photographs on necklaces. We researched this and realized that we can, and these have been some of our top sellers. We've also been approached for Bar Mitzvah invitations, which came out beautifully. We've also created mouse pads for interested customers. So, even if you don't see a product or design on our website, please let us know if there is something you would like to have made and we will let you know if it can be done! Your feedback is wanted and needed! Thank you.

5 comments:

  1. I'd love to know if you can make jewelry boxes where the lid has a picture on it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love if you could make plates. I especially see you redbarn pictures in a plate rack. The jewelry boxes is also a great idea. Last week I was in Cheshire horse to purchase a gift and I definitely felt that some of products should be there. They make great gifts for horse lovers. The owners name is MaryAnn Hamshaw. She is almost always at the store and is wonderful to talk to. I think you might want to look into partnering with an equine photographer. There is a large population of horse lovers out there and I could give you a whole list of places that would love to carry horse related gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Caitlin! Those are great suggestions. Plates would be beautiful. We will have to research how those are created. I also agree that horse related gifts would be a great market. If anyone knows of any horse photographers, I would love to talk about co-op opportunities. Thanks again for some great ideas!
    Suerae

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think plates would be beautiful! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Add to Technorati Favorites